Keystone State Mustangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keystone State Mustangs Forum

This forum is for Ford Mustang enthusiasts. We are a Pennsylvania based club, but welcome anyone.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Here is a question

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim1970

Here is a question Empty
PostSubject: Here is a question   Here is a question Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 7:28 pm

Has anyone that owns a 05 and up ever seen a bigger guy like me in one of these cars? ive never been in one and here they are tight on a normal sized person..so anyone?
Back to top Go down
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

Here is a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is a question   Here is a question Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 10:02 pm

i have seen a really big guy in an 07 he had no complaints other than you cant lower the tilt steering wheel. the seat also lowers to accomodate larger people. next time i see you, your welcome to sit in mine Cool
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
Melstang

Melstang

Here is a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is a question   Here is a question Icon_minitime2/23/2012, 12:06 pm

Im no skinny mini & i was very comfy in my 06 & the 10 is just a smidge smaller in the steering column area but with the seats & the way they adjust, you'll be able to find just the right spot thats comfortable.
Back to top Go down
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

Here is a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is a question   Here is a question Icon_minitime2/23/2012, 8:53 pm

EVEN THOUGH IM IRISH TIM I CERTAINLY AINT NO LEPRECHAUN EITHER. 6 FOOT 3 INCHES AND 230 LBS IS NOT SMALL. THE QUESTION YOU JUST POSED NEVER EVEN ENTERED MY HEAD AS REGUARDS THE COMFORT LEVEL. SO WHAT THIS SHOULD TELL YOU IS YOU SHOULD/WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM FITTING RIGHT INTO THAT S197.
Back to top Go down
Tim1970

Here is a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is a question   Here is a question Icon_minitime2/23/2012, 9:24 pm

I hear ya Tommy im 6`3 too but i got about 35 pds on ya..ill find out soon the dealer that sold me my truck(chevy) just got a 12 gt in with 700 miles, saw it when i was there today once its clear they are gunna call me..i see a divorce waiting in the wings lol
Back to top Go down
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

Here is a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is a question   Here is a question Icon_minitime2/23/2012, 10:47 pm

OH MAN!!! IM GONNA TELL YOU THIS TIM,,YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPOINTED. THIS THING WILL KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF AND LOOSEN YOUR TEETH. THE HANDLING ALONE WILL SELL YOU. I ALSO HAVE A 2006 GT VERT WHICH I LOVE DEARLY BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY. NO COMPARISON WHATSOEVER, END OF STORY. NAW,,NO DIVORCE, JUST PROMISE HER SHE CAN HAVE IT FOR THE GROCERY SHOPPING EVERY SATUREDAY,,,, WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN. LOL. PS,,MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT THE CAR GOOD. EVEN THOUGH IT ONLY HAS 700 MILES DOESNT MEAN IT WASNT WRECKED OR PLAYED AROUND WITH. ASK FOR THE CAR FAX HISTORY ON THE CAR.
Back to top Go down
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

Here is a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is a question   Here is a question Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 1:19 am

thats great tim, good luck (not the divorse part lol). where you gonna store the third stang though?
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
TopBliss

TopBliss

Here is a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is a question   Here is a question Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 11:20 am

my buddy is 6'-375 and owns a GT500 and he fits well in it..
Back to top Go down
Tim1970

Here is a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is a question   Here is a question Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 2:56 pm

Thanks! ya Chris if i even consider it the 91 has to be sold first, Tommy the person that bought the mustang was a well-off chevy guy that bought the mustang on a whim..but damn right ill go over it with a fine toothed comb!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here is a question Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is a question   Here is a question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here is a question
Page 1 of 1