Keystone State Mustangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keystone State Mustangs Forum

This forum is for Ford Mustang enthusiasts. We are a Pennsylvania based club, but welcome anyone.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

paint question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim1970

paint question Empty
PostSubject: paint question   paint question Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 2:21 pm

Hey all i dont know if we have any paint guys on here( i think Tommy maybee) but the 68 is FINALLY getting worked and I have to choose a color..anyone know of a web site that you can( and i know its far fetched) see your car in a certain color? i know there are web sites that you can see wheels on your car so why not paint?? Does anyone know a good paint company where you can see swatches on line?
COYOTE 11

paint question Empty
PostSubject: Re: paint question   paint question Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 8:59 pm

THATS A VERY GOOD QUESTION TIM. IM NOT IN THE PAINT SIDE OF THINGS AT THE BODY SHOP ( I MEND EM,,, WHEN THEY BEND EM) BUT THERE IS MEMBER HERE ON THE FORUM THAT DOES PAINT. HE ACTUALLY WORKS WITH ME AT THE SHOP. I WILL ASK HIM TOMORROW WHEN I SEE HIM ,OR HE MAY ANSWER YOUR QUESTION IF HE LOGS ON TONITE, RIGHT DONNIE.
Back to top Go down
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

paint question Empty
PostSubject: Re: paint question   paint question Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 10:55 pm

thats a great idea Tim if someone has not already thought of it. that could be your millions lol
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
91mustang

paint question Empty
PostSubject: Re: paint question   paint question Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 12:06 am

thanks tommy tim i think ppg had a sit that you could do that i will check for you or maybe i can help you with some idels as i been getting good at looking at cars and comeing up with some idels
Back to top Go down
Tim1970

paint question Empty
PostSubject: Re: paint question   paint question Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 1:22 am

Thanks for the response! House of color has a service like what im looking for but they charge 50$! It is more than just a pic on the computer i think its a cd and other stuff as well..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

paint question Empty
PostSubject: Re: paint question   paint question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

paint question
Page 1 of 1