Keystone State Mustangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keystone State Mustangs Forum

This forum is for Ford Mustang enthusiasts. We are a Pennsylvania based club, but welcome anyone.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

WTB V6 plenum cover

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Melstang

Melstang

WTB V6 plenum cover Empty
PostSubject: WTB V6 plenum cover   WTB V6 plenum cover Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 1:17 pm

Been looking forever but since Midwest went out of business awhile ago they have been hard to find.

Need V6 plenum cover to fit 2005-2010 model. If you guys see them anywhere or know of anyone who has 1 for sale, please let me know, thanks!!
Back to top Go down
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

PostSubject: Re: WTB V6 plenum cover   WTB V6 plenum cover Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 9:12 pm

JUST WONDERING MEL DID YOU TRY " NEW MUSTANGS TAKE OFF PARTS" OR,,TAKE OFF PARTS .COM.
Back to top Go down
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

PostSubject: Re: WTB V6 plenum cover   WTB V6 plenum cover Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 11:00 pm

i sold mine to karen a couple months back, sorry. i hear they are very tough to come by these days
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
Melstang

Melstang

PostSubject: Re: WTB V6 plenum cover   WTB V6 plenum cover Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 10:43 am

Ugh Tommy I have tried everywhere. I always think of this when im at work & cant get on ebay but I need to look there because you never know.

Damn you Chris LMAO!! Just kidding!

I still have my other cover from the 06 but it makes me sick to think the amount of $$$ I spent on that to be painted & to even fathom repainting that just makes me cringe but if all else fails I may have to do that YIKES!!
Back to top Go down
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

PostSubject: Re: WTB V6 plenum cover   WTB V6 plenum cover Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 6:00 pm

Melstang wrote:
Ugh Tommy I have tried everywhere. I always think of this when im at work & cant get on ebay but I need to look there because you never know.

I still have my other cover from the 06 but it makes me sick to think the amount of $$$ I spent on that to be painted & to even fathom repainting that just makes me cringe but if all else fails I may have to do that YIKES!!

i had mine painted and air brushed and it was only $140.00
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
Melstang

Melstang

PostSubject: Re: WTB V6 plenum cover   WTB V6 plenum cover Icon_minitime2/10/2012, 10:18 am

mustangpowers wrote:
Melstang wrote:

i had mine painted and air brushed and it was only $140.00

The one I had on the 06 was over $300 & I think im still paying it off Rolling Eyes Of course that was back when I had the money to burn so I didnt care, luckily I found someone much cheaper to do the paint for the pieces I need done this time around.
Back to top Go down
TopBliss

TopBliss

PostSubject: Re: WTB V6 plenum cover   WTB V6 plenum cover Icon_minitime2/10/2012, 11:59 am

keep out an eye on ebay, One may turn up there
Back to top Go down
Melstang

Melstang

PostSubject: Re: WTB V6 plenum cover   WTB V6 plenum cover Icon_minitime2/10/2012, 2:49 pm

TopBliss wrote:
keep out an eye on ebay, One may turn up there

I was searching on there last night, I keep trying to think if I buy a GT one how much I would need to cut off?

Damn Midwest for going out of business Evil or Very Mad

But at any rate, if you guys & gals come across one on your searches for parts, let me know, thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTB V6 plenum cover   WTB V6 plenum cover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTB V6 plenum cover
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keystone State Mustangs Forum :: For Sale/Wanted :: Mustang Parts Wanted to Buy-
Jump to: