Keystone State Mustangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keystone State Mustangs Forum

This forum is for Ford Mustang enthusiasts. We are a Pennsylvania based club, but welcome anyone.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

well, its official!

Go down 
+2
COYOTE 11
mustangpowers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

well, its official! Empty
PostSubject: well, its official!   well, its official! Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 3:17 am

after tomorrow i will no longer be known as a chef. tomorrow is my last day in the restaurant business. i am officially a Public Adjuster. im eager to start a new page in my life but also a bit nervous at the same time. being a chef has been all i knew for years. in fact, i have worked in a kitchen since i was 12. i am 34 now, so this will be a bit of a change. im going from cooking people banquets ,to attending banquets. cheers from blue collar, to white collar. Basketball wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

PostSubject: Re: well, its official!   well, its official! Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 4:01 pm

WISHING YOU ALL THE VERY BEST CHRIS. IM SURE YOU WILL BE VERY SUCESSFUL IN YOUR NEW VOCATION.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare98GT

Nightmare98GT

PostSubject: Re: well, its official!   well, its official! Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 4:08 pm

Good luck Chris but I am sure you will do fine.
Back to top Go down
Melstang

Melstang

PostSubject: Re: well, its official!   well, its official! Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 11:31 am

Lots of luck Chris in the new venture!
Back to top Go down
TopBliss

TopBliss

PostSubject: Re: well, its official!   well, its official! Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 1:24 pm

good luck Chris.... Why, may I ask. was the change so deep in your career?
Back to top Go down
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

PostSubject: Re: well, its official!   well, its official! Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 5:57 pm

TopBliss wrote:
good luck Chris.... Why, may I ask. was the change so deep in your career?

the restaurant was all i knew until recently. now with the economy the way it is, its hard to find a cooking position making the kind of money i need to live. not to mention working weekends and holidays and the 15 hour days get old real quick
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
Blueroush427

PostSubject: Re: well, its official!   well, its official! Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 6:37 am

Changing vocations is becoming a way of life for most of us. You will be okay.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well, its official!   well, its official! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well, its official!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keystone State Mustangs Forum :: The KSMC General Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: