Keystone State Mustangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keystone State Mustangs Forum

This forum is for Ford Mustang enthusiasts. We are a Pennsylvania based club, but welcome anyone.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

DONE FOR THE SEASON

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

DONE FOR THE SEASON Empty
PostSubject: DONE FOR THE SEASON   DONE FOR THE SEASON Icon_minitime9/27/2012, 7:41 pm

EVEN THOUGH I DID NOT ATTEND MANY SHOWS THIS SEASON RIGHT NOW IM ALL KINDA ALL SHOWED OUT. I TRIED TO DO JUST MUSTANGS SHOWS THIS SEASON AND SUCEEDED TO A CERTAIN DEGREE AS THERE WILL ALWAYS BE THE SHOWS THAT I HOLD DEAR TO ME FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER. I DONT SUSPECT THIS WILL CHANGE FOR THE 2013 SHOW SEASON.
IM MY OPINION THERE SHOULD BE A LOT MORE MCA JUDGED SHOWS THAN THE 2 OR 3 NATIONAL AND GRAND NATIONAL SHOWS THAT PRESENTLY TAKE PLACE EVERY YEAR. THESE NORMALLY TAKE PLACE IN SOME FAR DISTANT STATE AND NOT CONVENIENT TO ATTEND. I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE ATTENDED AN MCA GRAND NATIONAL SHOW IN MARYLAND IN 2011. I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST TO YOU GUYS WHO HAVE NOT DONE AN MCA JUDGED SHOW TO DO SO IF IT EVER PRESENTS ITSELF WITHIN REASONABLE DRIVING DISTANCE. ITS A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE TO WHAT WE ARE SO USED TO AT THESE LOCAL SHOWS WE ALL ATTEND.
ANY VIEWS OR IDEAS ON THIS ANY 1.
Back to top Go down
RoushMT07
board member
RoushMT07

PostSubject: Re: DONE FOR THE SEASON   DONE FOR THE SEASON Icon_minitime9/27/2012, 8:19 pm

There are a few good shows left around the area. I have found that shows with classes are usually the best to go to with organization. Plus I haven't really gone to many shows with you this year and there are a few shows left that give club awards as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntedwoodszionsville.com
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

PostSubject: Re: DONE FOR THE SEASON   DONE FOR THE SEASON Icon_minitime9/27/2012, 10:15 pm

i thinking about maybe doing the halloween show at acme,other than that, not sure what i can squeeze in myself
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
TopBliss

TopBliss

PostSubject: Re: DONE FOR THE SEASON   DONE FOR THE SEASON Icon_minitime9/28/2012, 9:09 am

I agree Tommy, Thats why we go to the Butler and Holman shows which are 'MCA" based judging..
Back to top Go down
RoushMT07
board member
RoushMT07

PostSubject: Re: DONE FOR THE SEASON   DONE FOR THE SEASON Icon_minitime9/28/2012, 11:02 am

MCA shows closest to us next year would either be in Indianapolis, IN or Asheville, NC. There is an MCA show in 2014 that looks like it would be a fantastic show to go to, especially since it is on Charlotte Motor Speedway. I posted it to the calendar already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntedwoodszionsville.com
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

PostSubject: Re: DONE FOR THE SEASON   DONE FOR THE SEASON Icon_minitime9/28/2012, 9:26 pm

ABSOLUTELY FRANK. I DID THE HOLMAN SHOW BUT COULD NOT ATTEND THE BUTLER SHOW FOR SOME REASON WHICH ESCAPES ME RIGHT NOW.

@ CHRIS,,YEAH THIS HALLOWEEN SHOW AT THE ACME I JUST MIGHT DO. ITS A REALLY FUN SHOW TO DO.

@JJ,,I UNDERSTAND THERE IS A BUNCH OF SHOWS LEFT TO DO THIS SEASON BUT IM FINDING IT HARD TO MOTIVATE MYSELF TO DO THESE RIGHT NOW.

MAYBE THOSE OF US WHO ARE INTERESTED MIGHT GET OUR HEADS TO-GETHER AT AN UPCOMING CLUB MEETING AND TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THIS MCA SHOW IN INDIANAPOLIS NEXT YEAR THAT JJ HAS POSTED. IT WOULD BE GREAT TO CARAVAN TO-GETHER TO THE EVENT PLUS SPENDING SOME QUALITY TIME TOGETHER AS A CLUB FOR THE WEEKEND. IS THERE ANY OF YOU GUYS EVEN REMOTELY INTERESTED IN ACTUALLY DOING THIS MCA SHOW. ? IF SO WE SHOULD ALREADY BE PLANNING FOR THIS NOW. WHEN ITS PLANNED AND WORKED OUT IN ADVANCE ITS REALLY A WALK IN THE PARK TO ATTEND SOMETHING LIKE THIS. VIEWS AND IDEAS AGAIN PLEASE REGUARDING THIS WOULD BE WELCOME.
Back to top Go down
TopBliss

TopBliss

PostSubject: Re: DONE FOR THE SEASON   DONE FOR THE SEASON Icon_minitime9/30/2012, 7:22 pm

wow.. I remember as a kid of 16 and 17 I drove my 65 El Camino and the following year my 69 GTO Judge to Indy for the car Craft stret machine nations nonstop. I was telling Frankie about it the other day how awesome drivng my cars that distance and around the Indy track.. . It was the memory of a lifetime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONE FOR THE SEASON   DONE FOR THE SEASON Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DONE FOR THE SEASON
Page 1 of 1