Keystone State Mustangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keystone State Mustangs Forum

This forum is for Ford Mustang enthusiasts. We are a Pennsylvania based club, but welcome anyone.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

STOCK V MODIFIED

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

STOCK V MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: STOCK V MODIFIED   STOCK V MODIFIED Icon_minitime9/2/2012, 9:21 pm

CORRECT ME HERE ANYONE, BUT AS FAR AS I KNOW ISNT IT 3 MODS OR MORE IS CONSIDERED MODIFIED.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare98GT

Nightmare98GT

STOCK V MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOCK V MODIFIED   STOCK V MODIFIED Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 12:40 pm

Yes Tommy but alot of people do not respect the honor system and a dust collector is more important to them it is a shame that they take an award from someone that is actually stock.
Back to top Go down
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

STOCK V MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOCK V MODIFIED   STOCK V MODIFIED Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 1:38 pm

YEAH,,I HEAR THAT. JUST SAW THAT THE BLING BLING COLLECTOR WHO'S FAT ASS REAPPEARED AGAIN AT FRANKLIN MILLS YESTERDAY (NOT GOING TO MENTION ANY NAMES) BUT IM SURE U HAVE A GOOD IDEA OF WHO IM REFERRING TO AS DO LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE AND CLUBS OF WHAT THIS IDIOT IS ALL ABOUT, AND DARE I SAY IT CARRIED OUT UNDER HIS CLUBS BANNER. LOOKS VERY BAD FOR THE CLUB WHO'S IMAGE IS TARNISHED ENOUGH ALREADY WITH THIS SAME DUDE. I JUST CANT UNDERSTAND HOW THIS NUMBNUTS IS LEFT GET AWAY WITH THIS EVERY TIME FIRSTLY BY THE CLUB HE BELONGS AND SECONDLY BY THE SO CALLED "JUDGES" THAT DO THE JUDGEING AT THESE EVENTS. IT BOGGLES THE MIND REALLY.
HE WAS DENIED MEMBERSHIP HERE ON THIS FORUM AND THIS CLUB (KSMC) FOR THIS VERY REASON. JUST GLAD HE IS WHERE HE IS AND WE DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH HIM AND HIS CHEATING WAYS HERE IN THE KSMC.

Last edited by COYOTE 11 on 9/3/2012, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TopBliss

TopBliss

STOCK V MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOCK V MODIFIED   STOCK V MODIFIED Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 2:07 pm

Nightmare98GT wrote:
Yes Tommy but alot of people do not respect the honor system and a dust collector is more important to them it is a shame that they take an award from someone that is actually stock.

aint that the truth! I know someone with a heavy modified custom painted underhood and trunk with chrome bits and pieces yet wins in a stock class at a show :) When the show people running the show told me that the car HAS to 100% stock no nothing changed.. lol really??
Back to top Go down
TopBliss

TopBliss

STOCK V MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOCK V MODIFIED   STOCK V MODIFIED Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 2:08 pm

wonder if we are talking about the same person?? LOLOL
Back to top Go down
TopBliss

TopBliss

STOCK V MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOCK V MODIFIED   STOCK V MODIFIED Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 2:11 pm

a lil birdy told me he bought $40 worth of 50/50 tickets and told the person "he has the BEST looking car he and he better win a trophy"
Back to top Go down
Nightmare98GT

Nightmare98GT

STOCK V MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOCK V MODIFIED   STOCK V MODIFIED Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 2:31 pm

I gave that stupid show the benefit of the doubt yesterday thinking it might have changed but I was wrong they don't judge the cars they judge the people and how much ass you kiss. Some of the cars that won was a convertible gt500 that never put his top up and a couple molars that did not have the trunk open but I was told I had to have my hood and trunk open and if I had a vert the top had to be up in order to be judged. I really don't care about another trophy but I just want to be judged fairly. In my opinion what good is it to go to a "JUDGED" show if they are not gonna do it the same for everyone.
Back to top Go down
TopBliss

TopBliss

STOCK V MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOCK V MODIFIED   STOCK V MODIFIED Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 2:35 pm

Nightmare98GT wrote:
I gave that stupid show the benefit of the doubt yesterday thinking it might have changed but I was wrong they don't judge the cars they judge the people and how much ass you kiss. Some of the cars that won was a convertible gt500 that never put his top up and a couple molars that did not have the trunk open but I was told I had to have my hood and trunk open and if I had a vert the top had to be up in order to be judged. I really don't care about another trophy but I just want to be judged fairly. In my opinion what good is it to go to a "JUDGED" show if they are not gonna do it the same for everyone.

bingo Wayne. we did the same thing and will never go back.. ever
Back to top Go down
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

STOCK V MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOCK V MODIFIED   STOCK V MODIFIED Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 2:58 pm

PHEW !!!! AT LAST I SERIOUSLY THINK PEOPLE ARE AT LAST SEEING THROUGH THIS CHEAT FOR WHAT HE IS ALL ABOUT. YES FRANK,,I DO BELEIVE WE ARE TALKING ANOUT THE SAME NUMBNUTS HERE. THAT DOES NOT SURPRISE ME IN THE LEAST ABOUT HIM BUYING THE 40$ WORTH OF TICKETS (KISSING ASS IN MY VIEW LIKE WAYNE STATED) AND HIM HAVING THE BALLS TO TO SAY HE HAS THE "NICEST CAR". HE CRIED SO MUCH AT THE FATHERS DAY SHOW 2 YEARS AGO ON THE BLVD WHEN HE DIDNT WIN ANY BLING BLING THAT THE ORGANIZERS GAVE HIM A WEEKEND AWAY IN WILDWOOD. I KID YOU NOT.
WAYNE,,IM SURPRISED AT HOW NAIVE YOU WERE BY EVEN ATTENDING THAT "SHOW". ONCE BITTEN SHAME ON THEM,,,TWICE BITTEN SHAME ON YOU.. THATS THE WORST THING ON THE CIRCUT. I THOUGHT YOU HAD THESE MORONS COPPED ON. THE NUMBNUTS ONLY GOES THERE AS HE KNOWS HE WILL GET A DUST COLLLECTOR BY ITIMIDATION OR BUYING IT AND BEING ALLOWED INTO A STOCK CLASS. JESUS,,DONT GET ME STARTED.
Back to top Go down
TopBliss

TopBliss

STOCK V MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOCK V MODIFIED   STOCK V MODIFIED Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 3:03 pm

I always 'knew' how he was tommy, Its nothing new.. Par for the course
Back to top Go down
Nightmare98GT

Nightmare98GT

STOCK V MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOCK V MODIFIED   STOCK V MODIFIED Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 3:50 pm

TopBliss wrote:
a lil birdy told me he bought $40 worth of 50/50 tickets and told the person "he has the BEST looking car he and he better win a trophy"
I am sorry but that is just bullshit how low does your self esteem have to be to buy a win. Frank was your car judged or did you leave before the judging cause I did not hear them call your name in stock and that is just really f'ed up cause you had the nicest stock car there.
Back to top Go down
TopBliss

TopBliss

STOCK V MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOCK V MODIFIED   STOCK V MODIFIED Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 4:21 pm

Nightmare98GT wrote:
TopBliss wrote:
I am sorry but that is just bullshit how low does your self esteem have to be to buy a win. Frank was your car judged or did you leave before the judging cause I did not hear them call your name in stock and that is just really f'ed up cause you had the nicest stock car there.

Wayne, we went for a burger and when we came back we had a sticker on the placard so I figured we were judged.. We spend a lot of time on the car and it was perfectly detailed too.. You could have licked the wheel wells lol. It was that clean.. WE had a feeling we had nothing so I did not want to get stuck in the rain so we left. Oh well live and learn. Thanks for the kind words Wayne.. It makes me feel better about the situation..
Back to top Go down
RoushMT07
board member
RoushMT07

STOCK V MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOCK V MODIFIED   STOCK V MODIFIED Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 6:18 pm

I know another one of those idiots and Chris knows exactly who I am talking about. This guy, that I am talking about is the same way and if he doesnt win he is the very first person to leave. He owns a highly modified black gt and kisses up to the judges in every show and so does his camaro buddy. I hate people like that and dont even really going to local shows anymore just because I am tired of seeing them do the same thing over and over again. It ruins some really good shows. I was so happy that day in Boyertown when Tommy beat him out. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntedwoodszionsville.com
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

STOCK V MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOCK V MODIFIED   STOCK V MODIFIED Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 9:55 pm

maybe i should enter my car as stock lol. if that idiot was smart, he would just go to the trophy store and buy one it would be cheaper lol. its crazy what people do for a litttle recognition
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

STOCK V MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOCK V MODIFIED   STOCK V MODIFIED Icon_minitime9/4/2012, 7:02 pm

YEP,,U JUST HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD CHRIS.
AND I ALSO FEEL ITS A CRY FOR SOMETHING DEEP DOWN WITHIN IN THIS IDIOT THAT WE JUST DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. RECOGNITION SEEMS TO SUM IT WELL CHRIS. SERIOUSLY THOUGH THIS MORON NEEDS PROFESSIONAL HELP AFTER THIS LATEST EPISODE. JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I HEARD IT ALL HE POPS UP WITH THIS. ITS HIS LOVELY WIFE I FEEL SORRY FOR WHO IS A GENUINE PERSON THROUGH AND THROUGH. BUT I GUESS SHE WILL STAND BY HER "MAN" IN THE MIDST OF ALL THIS CARRY ON.THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL GOT A GOOD SCRAPEING WITH THIS LITTLE TRICK HE PULLED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STOCK V MODIFIED Empty
PostSubject: Re: STOCK V MODIFIED   STOCK V MODIFIED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STOCK V MODIFIED
Page 1 of 1