Keystone State Mustangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keystone State Mustangs Forum

This forum is for Ford Mustang enthusiasts. We are a Pennsylvania based club, but welcome anyone.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Hooters Bensalem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TopBliss

TopBliss

Hooters Bensalem Empty
PostSubject: Hooters Bensalem   Hooters Bensalem Icon_minitime8/30/2012, 10:50 am

tonight.. PERFECT WEATHER!
Back to top Go down
RoushMT07
board member
RoushMT07

Hooters Bensalem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooters Bensalem   Hooters Bensalem Icon_minitime8/30/2012, 12:25 pm

Not recommended. The last time I went there they only voted for the old cars and everyone was drunk and leaning on other cars. Not to mention if you don't get there early you have to go up on the hill and contend with possibly scraping and the dust from the dirt all over your car. My recommendation save your time and your car and don't go.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntedwoodszionsville.com
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

Hooters Bensalem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooters Bensalem   Hooters Bensalem Icon_minitime8/30/2012, 10:52 pm

i heard they got over 400 cars tonight
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

Hooters Bensalem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooters Bensalem   Hooters Bensalem Icon_minitime9/1/2012, 7:59 am

IT WAS ACTUALLY THE LAST SHOW HOOTERS WILL HOLD AT THAT VENUE. HOOTERS ARE MOVING TO GRANT AND ACADEMY AND I BELEIVE A SPORTS BAR IS MOVING INTO THE OLD HOOTERS.
HOWEVER A NEW CRUISE/SHOW NITE IS BEING TAKEN UP AT CHICKIE & PETE'S ON THE BLVD ON A WENSDAY NITE NEXT YEAR.
Back to top Go down
TopBliss

TopBliss

Hooters Bensalem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooters Bensalem   Hooters Bensalem Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 2:14 pm

RoushMT07 wrote:
Not recommended. The last time I went there they only voted for the old cars and everyone was drunk and leaning on other cars. Not to mention if you don't get there early you have to go up on the hill and contend with possibly scraping and the dust from the dirt all over your car. My recommendation save your time and your car and don't go.

No true. I won a trophy there last year and every cruise night a new car wins too.
Back to top Go down
RoushMT07
board member
RoushMT07

Hooters Bensalem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooters Bensalem   Hooters Bensalem Icon_minitime9/3/2012, 6:20 pm

/quote]

No true. I won a trophy there last year and every cruise night a new car wins too. [/quote]

Well that is exactly what happened when I went there and I will never ever go back. Sorry but I don't appreciate a bunch of drunks leaning on my car.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntedwoodszionsville.com
Sponsored content

Hooters Bensalem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hooters Bensalem   Hooters Bensalem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hooters Bensalem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keystone State Mustangs Forum :: Events :: Car Show/Cruise Discussions-
Jump to: