Keystone State Mustangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keystone State Mustangs Forum

This forum is for Ford Mustang enthusiasts. We are a Pennsylvania based club, but welcome anyone.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

american muscle show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

american muscle show Empty
PostSubject: american muscle show   american muscle show Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 12:36 am

had a great time at todays show. saw lots of old friends, and met lots of new ones. i really like how they run that show. i know for next year that we should show up a bit earlier to avoid the hour wait on the street lol. their raffles were great! i did like that they judged the show instead of popular vote the only things i think could have been a bit better is:
- the bottom row should have been open to the public rather than A.M. cars and sponsors. no offense to A.M. but id rather see more registered vehicles than their vehicles. opening up that row could have allowed for another 100 cars
- they should have more awards than 13. if you have 1,000 cars and half of them in one class it is near impossible to compete fairly. how does a stock 06 compete with a heavily modified 09? i think for that many cars there should be at least 50-100 awards. plus there needs to be a better break down of casses. just my thoughts. what does everyone else think?
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
TopBliss

TopBliss

PostSubject: Re: american muscle show   american muscle show Icon_minitime8/13/2012, 11:45 am

13 trophies and 1000 cars? wow..
Back to top Go down
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

PostSubject: Re: american muscle show   american muscle show Icon_minitime8/14/2012, 10:47 pm

no other members have any feedback on the show?
Back to top Go down
Nightmare98GT

Nightmare98GT

PostSubject: Re: american muscle show   american muscle show Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 10:15 am

I agree with breaking up the classes and more trophies and I also like a judged show but don't think it should be MCA judges if I wanted to be judged that way I would go to a MCA show.
Back to top Go down
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

PostSubject: Re: american muscle show   american muscle show Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 8:17 pm

i noticed the two mustangs that won the 05-09 class were almost stock. i was shocked because there were so many modded stangs
Back to top Go down
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

PostSubject: Re: american muscle show   american muscle show Icon_minitime8/15/2012, 10:47 pm

I AGREE WITH A LOT OF YOUR COMMENTS. IT DID SEEM KINDA CHEAP RIGHT ENOUGH TO HAVE ONLY 13 DUST COLLECTORS GIVEN OUT FOR AN ATTENDANCE OF 1,000 PLUS MUSTANGS. THE ONLY THOUGHT I CAN OFFER ON THAT IS THIS SHOW WAS A FUNDRAISER FOR "CYSTIC FIBROSIS" (A VERY NOBLE CAUSE) AND THE SMALL AMOUNT OF DUST COLLECTORS GIVEN OUT IS TO KEEP COSTS DOWN,THUS MORE CASH BEING GIVEN TO THE CAUSE.

I ALSO AGREE WITH YOU ON "STOCK" VEHICLES GETTING INTO THE AWARDS. NOTHING WHATSOEVER AGAINST STOCK CARS WINNING AWARDS PROVIDED THEY ARE CLEAN AND IN SUPERB CONDIDTION. BUT WHY AN AFTERMARKET MUSTANG PARTS STORE WOULD DO THIS IS A MYSTERY TO ME. I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND WITH A MODDED MUSTANG GETTING INTO THE AWARDS AND THUS ENCHANCING THE ORGANIZERS (AM) IMAGE ,,,AND FUTURE SALES IN THE AFTERMARKET SCENE.

THE CLASSES ALSO SHOULD HAVE BEEN BROKEN DOWN IN A DIFFERENT MANNER. I MEAN THERE MUST HAVE BEEN AT LEAST 400/500 HUNDRED 2005-2009 MUSTANGS PRESENT. I WOULD SUGGEST THEY PUT THE ROUSH/SALEEN/GT 500s INTO THEIR OWN CLASSES AND SO ON DOWN THE LINE.

I UNDERSTAND THERE WAS A HUGE AMOUNT OF CARS TO BE JUDGED ON THE DAY BY THE JUDGES BUT I MUST QUESTION THE MANNER THESE JUDGES WENT ABOUT THEIR TASK. I NOTICED THE JUDGE THAT JUDGED MY CAR SPENT ALL OF A MINUTE DOING MY CAR AND 2 CARS UP FROM ME HE WAS ALLMOST 10 MINUTES ON THIS PARTICULAR VEHICLE (WITCH WAS VERY STOCK LOOKING TO ME) AND EVEN ASKED THE OWNER TO OPEN THE TRUNK. HE NEVER ASKED ME TO OPEN MY TRUNK, (JUST AS WELL) HA,,HA. DID I MENTION THE OWNER OF THE CAR 2 UP FROM ME WAS A VERY BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY. HMMM.

OVERALL I HAD A GREAT DAY OUT RELAXING WITH FRIENDS AND SOAKING UP THE GLORIOUS SUNSHINE.I WAS FROTHING AT THE MOUTH CHECKING OUT THE VAST AMOUNT OF VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL MUSTANGS.
I WILL ATTEND THIS SHOW AGAIN NEXT YEAR PLEASE GOD JUST TO SEE THE GREATEST SHOW OF MUSTANG METAL ALL TO-GETHER AT ONCE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: american muscle show   american muscle show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

american muscle show
Page 1 of 1