Keystone State Mustangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keystone State Mustangs Forum

This forum is for Ford Mustang enthusiasts. We are a Pennsylvania based club, but welcome anyone.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

bad selling experience

Go down 
+2
COYOTE 11
mustangpowers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

bad selling experience Empty
PostSubject: bad selling experience   bad selling experience Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 2:47 am

since i have had my stang i have been on multiple mustang sites, and obviously doing my v6/v8 build i have bought and sold hundreds of items and never had an issue until now. i bought a twin disk clutch USED from a reputable member on a well known site. he told me it needed to be re shimmed and the pressure plate needed to be re surfaced, and that it would fit my application. come to find out the 05 mustang had an 8 bolt set up, my car (an 07), has a 6 bolt. ok, i bought the wrong part, whatever. anyways i go to sell it for what i paid, and sure enough it sells. first question the guy asks is,"do you have a picture of the disks?" i tell him no but my builder just reshimmed it and said it was in good shape, and offered his name and number and that i know nothing about clutches and did not want to take it apart. well he says, "ill take it". i ship it to him, and sure enough the day he recieves it, he takes it apart and tells me the pressure plate is not able to be re shimmed and the disks are fried. i called him once he sent me a pm saying it was dammaged and offered him a full refund once i recieved the clutch back. he immediately opens a paypal dispute, WTF? im trying to work with him and he goes this route? anyway i ask for pics from the buyer. he sends me pics of a highly damaged clutch. my builder says that there is no way he overlooked that damage. he even offered to try to sell it to a client of his own. i sent a pm to the original seller, to see what he thinks, but im at a loss here
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

PostSubject: Re: bad selling experience   bad selling experience Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 8:23 am

YUP..THATS THE TYPE OF PEOPLE OUT THERE.
Back to top Go down
NASTY03GT

NASTY03GT

PostSubject: Re: bad selling experience   bad selling experience Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 11:06 pm

oh that sucks Chris, sorry to hear this.
Back to top Go down
TopBliss

TopBliss

PostSubject: Re: bad selling experience   bad selling experience Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 12:01 am

its hard to trust anyone when it comes to $$,Chris.. Sorry to hear..
Back to top Go down
Nightmare98GT

Nightmare98GT

PostSubject: Re: bad selling experience   bad selling experience Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 12:06 am

That sucks Chris I hope it all works out.
Back to top Go down
skip

PostSubject: Re: bad selling experience   bad selling experience Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 1:26 pm

Post up the people!!!
Back to top Go down
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

PostSubject: Re: bad selling experience   bad selling experience Icon_minitime12/21/2011, 2:30 pm

it was not on this forum, it was on the S197 forums
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bad selling experience   bad selling experience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bad selling experience
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keystone State Mustangs Forum :: The KSMC General Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: