Keystone State Mustangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keystone State Mustangs Forum

This forum is for Ford Mustang enthusiasts. We are a Pennsylvania based club, but welcome anyone.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE Empty
PostSubject: FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE   FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE Icon_minitime6/13/2012, 10:07 pm

I HAVE HAD A REQUEST FROM A VFMC MEMBER TO JOIN THEM AT "FRED BEANS FORD"AUTO SHOW ON JUNE 23RD. I FOR ONE WILL ATTEND THIS SHOW AND IM LOOKING AS TO ELSE (MEMBERS) FROM THE KSMC WILL JOIN US AT THE SHOW.WE NEED A HEAD COUNT FOR PARKING PURPOSES AT THE EVENT. CANT REMEMBER RIGHT NOW BUT THIS A VERY GOOD BENEFIT EVENT. SO PLEASE POST UP THOSE OF YOU GUYS /GALS WHO WILL ATTEND,THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
RoushMT07
board member
RoushMT07

PostSubject: Re: FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE   FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE Icon_minitime6/14/2012, 10:40 am

I wasn't gonna go to one that weekend but since it is so close to where I live, count me in. Like 12 miles away tops.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntedwoodszionsville.com
Nightmare98GT

Nightmare98GT

PostSubject: Re: FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE   FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE Icon_minitime6/14/2012, 6:40 pm

I registered a few weeks ago we need to get a good turnout for this it is for a great cause a young man lost his legs for this country and the show is in support of him.
Back to top Go down
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

PostSubject: Re: FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE   FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE Icon_minitime6/14/2012, 11:18 pm

YOU SAID IT WAYNE. OK,,WE STILL NEED A FEW MORE HEADS THAN WHAT WE HAVE. CHRIS POWERS,,R U GOING TO DO THIS?.
Back to top Go down
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

PostSubject: Re: FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE   FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE Icon_minitime6/14/2012, 11:48 pm

is this the same event in the other thread? i noticed its the same date. if so i may, if my car is ready. i have some new toys on the way cheers
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
TopBliss

TopBliss

PostSubject: Re: FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE   FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE Icon_minitime6/15/2012, 9:25 am

we may try to go.. as it gets closer I will confirm
Back to top Go down
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

PostSubject: Re: FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE   FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE Icon_minitime6/16/2012, 7:24 am

@ CHRIS,,THIS EVENT IS BEEN HELD IN BOYERTOWN JUNE 23RD FROM 8AM -2PM. ANYONE THAT IS EVEN REMOTELY INTERESTED IN DOING THIS SHOW KINDLY POST UP YOUR INTENTIONS. I HAVE TO HAVE A HEAD COUNT BY SUNDAY THE LATEST,THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

PostSubject: Re: FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE   FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE Icon_minitime6/17/2012, 2:12 am

with my work schedule i wont know by tomorrow. ill let you know as soon as i can
Back to top Go down
RoushMT07
board member
RoushMT07

PostSubject: Re: FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE   FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE Icon_minitime6/19/2012, 11:40 pm

So if I understand this right we are all parking together at the show. Right? Cant wait to go for a good cause.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hauntedwoodszionsville.com
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

PostSubject: Re: FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE   FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 8:41 pm

NOT ENTIRELY CORRECT JJ REGUARDING THE PARKING. I HAD A REQUEST FROM THE VFMC TO PARK WITH THEM . I COULD NOT FULFILL THAT REQUEST BECAUSE THEY NEEDED A HEAD COUNT FROM THE KSMC TO HOLD PARKING SPOTS FOR US. THIS I COULD NOT FURNISH THEM FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER. JUST SHOW UP AND WE WILL HOOK UP WITH YOU AT THE VENUE.
Back to top Go down
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

PostSubject: Re: FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE   FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE Icon_minitime6/20/2012, 11:32 pm

looks like the stang will be down this week. im getting new side skirts put on and some body work repaired. i am hoping to have it back by next weekend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE   FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FORD MUSTANG STAMPEDE
Page 1 of 1