Keystone State Mustangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keystone State Mustangs Forum

This forum is for Ford Mustang enthusiasts. We are a Pennsylvania based club, but welcome anyone.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

What's everyone doing Saturday

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare98GT

Nightmare98GT

What's everyone doing Saturday Empty
PostSubject: What's everyone doing Saturday   What's everyone doing Saturday Icon_minitime5/8/2012, 5:38 pm

Anyone doing any shows on Saturday I am thinking about the one at KOP mall?
Back to top Go down
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing Saturday   What's everyone doing Saturday Icon_minitime5/8/2012, 9:45 pm

I CANT MAKE IT WAYNE. DOIN A BIT OF WORK TO THE COYOTE.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare98GT

Nightmare98GT

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing Saturday   What's everyone doing Saturday Icon_minitime5/8/2012, 9:59 pm

I have been itching to get to a show to see what kind of reaction the hood gets.
Back to top Go down
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing Saturday   What's everyone doing Saturday Icon_minitime5/8/2012, 10:24 pm

I BET YOU ARE..THAT HOOD IS FUCKING AWESOME, THE BEST IVE EVER SEEN. WAITING FOR MY NEW SALEEN POWER FLOW HOOD TO ARRIVE AT MY SHOP. I EXPECT IT MAYBE THURSDAY/FRIDAY. WILL BE GIVING BRUCE A CALL TO SEE ABOUT MY NEW UNDERHOOD MURAL. IT WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I HAVE ALL READY BUT STILL IN THE COYOTE THEME. I THINK YOU WILL LIKE IT. ACTUALLY YOU CAN SEE IT ON MY PICTURES ON F/B. I HAVE THE SKIRTS PREPPED AND PRIMED AND WILL BE PAINTED TO-MORROW. DUH,,THE MURAL IM MOST LIKELY GOING TO DO IS HERE ACROSS ON MY SIGNATURE PIC.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare98GT

Nightmare98GT

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing Saturday   What's everyone doing Saturday Icon_minitime5/8/2012, 11:04 pm

Tommy that will look awesome I can't wait to see it done!!!
Back to top Go down
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing Saturday   What's everyone doing Saturday Icon_minitime5/8/2012, 11:26 pm

WONT EVER BE AS DETAILED AS WHAT YOU HAVE WAYNE BUT IT WILL BE OK. IT WILL BE EXACTLY AS YOU SEE THE PIC WITH THE FOG/MIST/DUSK SETTING IN AND THAT LIGHT TRANSLUCENT BLUE HEW SEEPING THROUGH.
Back to top Go down
TopBliss

TopBliss

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing Saturday   What's everyone doing Saturday Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 9:34 am

looks like a nice day saturday too. Have fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's everyone doing Saturday   What's everyone doing Saturday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's everyone doing Saturday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keystone State Mustangs Forum :: The KSMC General Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: