Keystone State Mustangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keystone State Mustangs Forum

This forum is for Ford Mustang enthusiasts. We are a Pennsylvania based club, but welcome anyone.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

Anyone airbrush?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim1970

Anyone airbrush? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone airbrush?   Anyone airbrush? Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 3:20 pm

Hey anyone Airbrush or know of anyone who does LMK ty!
Back to top Go down
Nightmare98GT

Nightmare98GT

Anyone airbrush? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone airbrush?   Anyone airbrush? Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 5:09 pm

Tim talk to Tina she can hook you up with her guy Bruce he did Tommys work and he is doing my hood now.
Back to top Go down
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

Anyone airbrush? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone airbrush?   Anyone airbrush? Icon_minitime4/10/2012, 7:06 pm

BRUCE IS THE MAN U R LOOKING FOR TIM. THIS GUY IS A GENIUS. HE WILL WORK WITH YA AND HELP YOU WITH ANY IDEAS YOU MIGHT HAVE. YOU WONT GO WRONG WITH THIS GUY,TRUST ME.
Back to top Go down
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

Anyone airbrush? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone airbrush?   Anyone airbrush? Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 12:18 am

he did my plenum cover also. he is good! i never had his number, i dealt with tina
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
Melstang

Melstang

Anyone airbrush? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone airbrush?   Anyone airbrush? Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 10:17 am

Just stating what was already posted up, talk to Tina about getting Bruce to do any airbrushing you want. He does amazing work & is very fast, getting him to do my stuff, eventually lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone airbrush? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone airbrush?   Anyone airbrush? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone airbrush?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Keystone State Mustangs Forum :: The KSMC General Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: