Keystone State Mustangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keystone State Mustangs Forum

This forum is for Ford Mustang enthusiasts. We are a Pennsylvania based club, but welcome anyone.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

MCA JUDGED SHOWS.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

MCA JUDGED SHOWS. Empty
PostSubject: MCA JUDGED SHOWS.   MCA JUDGED SHOWS. Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 3:04 pm

I HAD THE PLEASURE OF ATTENDING AN MCA JUDGED SHOW THIS PAST SEPT IN MARYLAND (MONUMENTS & MUSTANGS) AND WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO TAKE 2ND PLACE IN MY CLASS. MY POINT IN TELLING YOU THIS IS THAT THIS WAS A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE FOR ME AND THE JUDGEING AT CAR SHOWS FROM WHAT IVE BECOME USED TO AT LOCAL SHOWS. I BELEIVE ANYONE THAT HASNT DONE AN MCA JUDGED SHOW SHOW TRY AND DO ONE. I HAVE A FEELING YOU WILL BE VERY PLEASANTLY SURPRISED.
Back to top Go down
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

MCA JUDGED SHOWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MCA JUDGED SHOWS.   MCA JUDGED SHOWS. Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 10:21 pm

COYOTE 11 wrote:
I HAD THE PLEASURE OF ATTENDING AN MCA JUDGED SHOW THIS PAST SEPT IN MARYLAND (MONUMENTS & MUSTANGS) AND WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO TAKE 2ND PLACE IN MY CLASS. MY POINT IN TELLING YOU THIS IS THAT THIS WAS A WHOLE NEW EXPERIENCE FOR ME AND THE JUDGEING AT CAR SHOWS FROM WHAT IVE BECOME USED TO AT LOCAL SHOWS. I BELEIVE ANYONE THAT HASNT DONE AN MCA JUDGED SHOW SHOW TRY AND DO ONE. I HAVE A FEELING YOU WILL BE VERY PLEASANTLY SURPRISED.

i always wanted to go to one, but not sure i would enter my car. i know every flaw on my car and im sure they would rip me apart. my car is not "perfect". maybe next year tommy
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

MCA JUDGED SHOWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MCA JUDGED SHOWS.   MCA JUDGED SHOWS. Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 10:34 pm

EVEN IF YOU JUST GO TO EXPERIENCE IT IT WOULD BE WORTHWHILE. IF I WERE YOU THOUGH I WOULD DEFINATELY ENTER MY CAR TO GET THE "INVOLVED" FEELING. NEXT NATIONAL SHOW WHICH IS IN OUR NECK OF THE WOODS SO TO SPEAK IS DUE IN RHODE ISLAND JUNE 2012. DEFINATELY SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.
Back to top Go down
NASTY03GT

NASTY03GT

MCA JUDGED SHOWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MCA JUDGED SHOWS.   MCA JUDGED SHOWS. Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 10:24 pm

Do it Chris!! You never know until it is judged and we always judge our own cars the hardest for we know each imperfection with seeing/working on them daily. I am having my undercarriage judged for the first time next year for the RI show. I won't know how it'll do with that being judged until I just do it and let it be judged Wink
Back to top Go down
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

MCA JUDGED SHOWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MCA JUDGED SHOWS.   MCA JUDGED SHOWS. Icon_minitime11/19/2011, 10:29 pm

VERY WELL SAID KAREN. WOW! NOW YOU ARE GETTING INTO SOME SERIOUS CLEANING ON THE UNDER SIDE. BUT I HAVE FAITH IN YOU AND HOW YOU KEEP NASTY IN SUCH A SPLENDID CONDITION.
Back to top Go down
TopBliss

TopBliss

MCA JUDGED SHOWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MCA JUDGED SHOWS.   MCA JUDGED SHOWS. Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 12:29 pm

I would love to try it but thats still too far for me lol
Back to top Go down
Blueroush427

MCA JUDGED SHOWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MCA JUDGED SHOWS.   MCA JUDGED SHOWS. Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 8:27 pm

I think the reason that most (me included) won't do an MCA event is because we know what our vehicles flaws are and know that the minute we are in we are done, compared to some of the other cars there. Part of the problem being that the later model vehicles get done over with a fine tooth comb because they are so new and age hasn't really done anything to them. I plan on going to Rhode Island next year, but not sure about entering. I've got a lot of issues to remedy even before thinking about that kind of judging.

Steve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MCA JUDGED SHOWS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MCA JUDGED SHOWS.   MCA JUDGED SHOWS. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MCA JUDGED SHOWS.
Page 1 of 1