Keystone State Mustangs Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keystone State Mustangs Forum

This forum is for Ford Mustang enthusiasts. We are a Pennsylvania based club, but welcome anyone.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inSearch

NEWBIE AND CO FOUNDER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

NEWBIE AND CO FOUNDER Empty
PostSubject: NEWBIE AND CO FOUNDER   NEWBIE AND CO FOUNDER Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 2:30 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy AT LAST WE ARE UP AND RUNNING WITH OUR VERY NEW & EXCITING KSMC /FORUM. MY NAME IS TOMMY LEE AND ALONG WITH MY CO-FOUNDER CHRIS POWERS WE ARE EXCITED TO BRING THIS NEW CLUB TO YOU.
I OWN A 2011 GT COYOTE 5.0 COUPE, PERFORMANCE WHITE IN COLOR,6 SPEED MANUAL, 3.73 REAR, BOSS 302 INTAKE,20 INCH SALEEN CHROME RIMS,BORLA ATAK AXEL BACKS EXHAUST AND WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHERE MODS. PICS WILL FOLLOW IN DUE COURSE. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Blacksta

PostSubject: Congratulations on new site!   NEWBIE AND CO FOUNDER Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 4:24 pm

Congratulations on the new site!
Back to top Go down
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE AND CO FOUNDER   NEWBIE AND CO FOUNDER Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 4:30 pm

[quote="Blacksta"]Congratulations on the new site! THANK YOU.
Back to top Go down
mustangpowers
Admin
mustangpowers

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE AND CO FOUNDER   NEWBIE AND CO FOUNDER Icon_minitime10/29/2011, 10:11 pm

hello everyone! my name is chris powers, i am the co founder of the ksmc. together tommy and i had a vision of a car club and this forum and site are the very early stages of our vision. we are very excited to meet everyone.
i have a 2007 mustang. it started out as a V6 with pony package. i have done a full GT swap. motor, 3650, 8.8 w/ 3.73's mutha thumpr cams, steeda CAI, kooks long tube headers, pypes super bombs, and a tons of exterior mods as you can see from the pic.

NEWBIE AND CO FOUNDER IMG_0001
Back to top Go down
https://keystonemustangs.forumotion.com
HotStang

PostSubject: re: NEWBIE AND CO FOUNDER   NEWBIE AND CO FOUNDER Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 8:15 pm

So great to see a new forum in my hometown state. Will look forward to rides back to the area for events to show off my HOT STANG!! Keep us posted on the upcoming events!!
Back to top Go down
COYOTE 11
COYOTE 11

PostSubject: WELCOME HOT STANG   NEWBIE AND CO FOUNDER Icon_minitime10/31/2011, 8:36 pm

GOOD TO HAVE YOU ONBOARD. YES, THERE WILL A WHOLE HOST OF EVENTS AND SHOWS TO DO IN 2012. LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING YOU AND SEEING YOUR HOT STANG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEWBIE AND CO FOUNDER   NEWBIE AND CO FOUNDER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEWBIE AND CO FOUNDER
Page 1 of 1